• Owner: AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE & LINE SUPPORT, S.L. (en adelante, “AMLS”).
• CIF: B-88128855
• Registered office: AVDA. DE LA HISPANIDAD, S/N – ZONA INDUSTRIAL AEROPORTUARIA – BARAJAS (MADRID) – CP 28042, Spain
• Registered in the Commercial Registry of MADRID
• Data Protection Delegate (DPO): The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of AMLS for the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate” or through the email address email@example.com
The personal data you provide through the website located at the URL https://www.am-ls.es/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) will be treated as described in detail below.
OBLIGATORY TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or they are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to freely viewing the content of the Website.
WHAT USER DATA WILL AMLS TREAT?
AMLS will treat the following categories of User data:
• Identification data: name, surname.
• Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone.
• Navigation data, location, IP address, MAC address.
• Other data: data provided by those interested in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or in the attached documents.
• When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL AMLS PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by AMLS in accordance with the following purposes:
• Manage contact requests and user information through the channels provided for it on the AMLS websites.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications from AMLS, in the event that it shows its agreement for the sending of commercial communications and unless the user requests their withdrawal from AMLS, opposing or revoking their consent.
User data will be kept until you request your withdrawal, oppose or revoke your consent.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
Most of the information AMLS collects about you is based on the consent that is requested and that you can withdraw at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments performed previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke any of them, jointly or individually, without affecting the others.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact AMLS through the address of AMLS for the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate” or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
• Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
• Other companies belonging to AMLS and its sector of activity in order to be treated by them to send commercial communications, including by electronic means on products and services that may be of interest, provided that the user has given his consent through the corresponding form.
• To the companies of the AMLS Group, for the management of their contract.
• Guarantees that the data provided to AMLS is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he responds to his real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties that you provide your data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to AMLS for the purposes indicated.
• You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for direct and indirect damages and losses caused by AMLS or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which AMLS processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from AMLS, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of AMLS for the attention of the “Data Protection Delegate” or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, for:
• Revoke the consents granted.• Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User is being processed in AMLS.
• Access your personal data.• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of the treatment, in the cases provided for in the data protection regulations.
File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
AMLS will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved.